Hybrid power module
Integrated Power Stage for Motor Drives
This module integrates a 3–phase input rectifier bridge, 3–phase output inverter and brake transistor/diode in a single convenient package. The output inverter utilizes advanced insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBT) matched with free–wheeling diodes to give optimal dynamic performance. It has been configured for use as a three–phase motor drive module or for many other power switching applications. The top connector pins have been designed for easy interfacing to the user’s control board.
• Short Circuit Rated 10 µs @ 25°C
• Pin-to-Baseplate Isolation Exceeds 2500 Vac (rms)
• Convenient Package Outline
• UL Recognized and Designed to Meet VDE
• Access to Positive and Negative DC Bus